Thursday, September 8, 2011

Clegg's Pest Control

I'm not a heavy user of the pest control industry. I have a distaste for the chemicals they use. I was, however apathetic to their ubiquitous presence until today. Today I was nearly run off the road by a truck belonging to Clegg's Pest Control. You know the company with the tank logo on their trucks?

Yeah, that's a tank, not a raccoon skin hat.

I would refuse to use their services until they showed a good faith effort to train their employees about road rules, but like I said, I don't use pest control services. So I'm stuck writing a blog post about how crappy their drivers are.


And then I can just hope that my blog post makes it to the first page of google results for Clegg's, and those who ride a bike regularly or love somebody who rides a bike regularly (I fit both categories) will think twice about using their services.

How bad was it? The truck passed me at about 35 mph, and gave me maybe 6 inches of room. I've been buzzed before by vehicles, but this was ridiculous. One little wobble on my part and I could have been clobbered by the side mirror.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to consider carefully what to look for in a pest control company. Be aware of the service quality, the techniques employed, and past customer experience in order to help you make your decision. Great post.

pest control mesa az

nutrendmedia said...

Pest control is no easy task. In ideal situations typical pests such as insects, rodents, and the like won't even be in our living quarters at all - but let's face it, life isn't so ideal.

pest control in melbourne